Looking for a dental career in Manitoba? Join the Assiniboine Dental Group team.
Current Open Positions
Assiniboine Dental Group is Winnipeg's Largest Family Dental Clinic serving the community for over 50 years. We pride in being a Leader in the profession exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology.
Our team of dentists bring in extensive experience and have enabled us to diversify and concentrate our energy in becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services. We provide a workplace that fosters true collaboration and an enriching and fulfilling environment where each person is valued, respected and truly cared about.
The technologies at Assiniboine Dental group are designed to provide greater comfort and less time in the chair, such as digital Scanners, Wellness Scans, Airway and sleep appliances, 3D Digital X-Rays, 3D Printing, Cone Beam Cat Scan, same day restorations with CEREC and TMD appliances.
Our modern dental office is full equipped with multiple operatories, convenient location, complimentary parking and much more.
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Assistant at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered and/or certified as a Certified Dental Assistant with the Manitoba Dental Association (M.D.A)
- Certified with The National Dental Examining Board of Canada (N.D.E.B)
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.Apply
From Our Dental Team
We have a fabulous team of dental professionals, passionate about caring for the smiles of patients in the Manitoba community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Assiniboine Dental Group?
Assiniboine Dental Group is proud to be an active member of the Manitoba community, providing exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is passionate about the patient experience and committed to clinical excellence. We care for our people and work as a team to provide compassionate, comprehensive dentistry to our patients.