Looking for a dental career in Manitoba? Join the Assiniboine Dental Group team.
Current Open Positions
Assiniboine Dental Group is Winnipeg's Largest Family Dental Clinic serving the community for over 50 years. We pride in being a Leader in the profession exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology.
Our team of dentists bring in extensive experience and have enabled us to diversify and concentrate our energy in becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services. We provide a workplace that fosters true collaboration and an enriching and fulfilling environment where each person is valued, respected and truly cared about.
The technologies at Assiniboine Dental group are designed to provide greater comfort and less time in the chair, such as digital Scanners, Wellness Scans, Airway and sleep appliances, 3D Digital X-Rays, 3D Printing, Cone Beam Cat Scan, same day restorations with CEREC and TMD appliances.
Our modern dental office is full equipped with multiple operatories, convenient location, complimentary parking and much more.
Schedule: Full - TIme, Monday - Friday, no evenings or weekends!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
• Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
• Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
• Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
• Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
• Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
• Minimum 1 year of administration experience
• Clinical background and experience with dental software programs considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Manitoba community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Assiniboine Dental Group?
Assiniboine Dental Group is proud to be an active member of the Manitoba community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.